Wednesday, July 29, 2009

24 Hours Post-Op



Beaudrick did really well last night. At about 3am I heard him cry and went to pick him up, I was terrified to see he had worked his arm restraints off and was trying to roll over onto his belly. He was rubbing his mouth and nose against his blankets. After I removed him from his bed, changed and feed him, and gave him his pain meds, I laid him back down, but could not sleep in fear of him scratching himself.
Yesterday as we walked through the door to our home, the girls ooohhh and aaawww'd him. Then Alaena made the comment "He looks like a different Beaudrick, He doesn't even look like the other Beaudrick" This is true. I just stair at him in wonder, wondering what my Lil Man will look like a few weeks from now. I guess only time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see that Beaudricks surgery was successful! I enjoy reading all of the updates and seeing the pictures...his lip and nostril looks great! Thank you Jesus =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carly, we think he looks great too. BTW I laughed my head off watching the clip of you Sammy and Sharaya on your blog. You guys are crazy :)

    ReplyDelete