Monday, July 27, 2009

PEAK and Grandpa's Tractor






I flew with Raya, Hunter and Mommy to Tulsa OK. Mommy and the girls laughed a lot. Even on the plane they were laughing so hard, people kept starring at us. They tried to take a few pictures and kept cutting my head off, so mommy finally decided to stay out of the pictures and took some pictures of just me and the girls. While in Tulsa, I went to church every night. Mommy said it was really good, but it hurts my ears, and I prefer the foyer. Maybe when I'm bigger, I will enjoy it more. I did however enjoy going to GG's and Great Grandpa's. I got to sit on the same tractor as mommy did when she was little. Grandpa owns over 100 acers. I cant wait until I'm big enough to run around and "explore" the land. Here are some pictures of me on the plane, and on the tractor.

1 comment:

  1. Aw wish we were still there in a way! I can't believe you posted that pic of us and the tractor on there. You can tell Hunter and I just woke up. haha :) good times
    love you so much Beau! :)
    love your big sissy

    ReplyDelete