Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Welcome To My Blog

I made my grand entrance into this big ol world on March 30th. I LOVE to surprise my Daddy and Mommy. My first surprise came to Daddy and Mommy in September of 2008. Mommy thought she was sick, and after a couple of days of feeling ill, she realized Jesus had blessed her with one more baby... ME... My Second surprise came came about 4 weeks later, when Daddy and Mommy where told they would FINALLY have a Lil' Man... ME... My third surprise came January 8th 2009. I had a unilateral left cleft lip. My mommy seen it immediately on the ultra sound. After the Doctor comfirmed my Mommy thoughts, she cried alot and was very sad. What she didnt know, was how much joy I would bring her with my "wide" smile. Jesus made me perfect in every way, and Mommy cant imagine me any other way. My Daddy is so strong, he knew from the beginning that I would be OK. He was very strong for my Mommy. My Daddy continues to encourage my Mommy as I get close to my surgery day which is only 13 days away. Everyone in my family loves to see my smile. They think I'm just the cutest thing ever. Maybe it's because I really am. :) That is the one thing they ALWAYS say they will miss after my surgery. They are always taking pictures of me so they can remember my adorable smile.
Please pray for me, that I stay nice and healthy so that I can have my surgery as planned. Mommy plans to keep you all updated on my progress, she also plans to post all of her favorite pictures of me before my surgery. I know, she's a little obsessed, but what can I say, I'm cute, just the way I am. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are more then cute, you are ADORABLE!! You are in my thoughts as you and your mommy and daddy prepare for your surgery. You will do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Joy's comment!! You are adorably cute! We'll be praying for you and your Mommy & Daddy!! We love you! Can't wait till you can play!

    Love, Cali, Breighlyn & Dalton

    ReplyDelete